Wolves of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of the Elements

A wolf RP site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

:. Loneliness .:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tams
Alpha
Alpha
Tams

:. Loneliness .: Empty
PostSubject: :. Loneliness .:   :. Loneliness .: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 18:56

Yeah, Kaenen needs a little story.
In italics = Kaenen's dream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaenen stirred in his sleep, obviously in a nightmare or dream. Who knew. It had been a few nights after Tathris death; and he missed her greatly.

A sweet scent passed past Kaenen. He recognised it immediately. "Tathris?!" He called out into the mists. "Tathris..?" He repeated, his voice choked with the pain of loss. Little did Kaenen know; Tathris was right beside him, laying her muzzle on his shoulders. The mist was wound around Tathris, her spirit like body shimmering slightly. "Kaenen. I love you, and never forget that," she whispered.

The male leapt up from his sleep, sweat dappling his forehead. "Tathris.." He murmured, laying his head on his paws. Valeria lay next to him, her body carefully rising and falling with each breath. Kaenen sighed. Valeria looked so much like her mother; but she wasn't. Valeria was Valeria; daughter of Kaenen and Tathris, mate to Goldfish, and blind.

Kaenen pushed his way of the den, pointing his scarred muzzle up to the skies. "Tathris.. I miss you. I wish you where back. I wish we could've had one last nuzzle.." He whined, trotting back to the den. The sweet scent of Tathris wafted past his nose as he fell back to sleep; the female walking in his dreams.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesoftheelements.rpg-board.net

:. Loneliness .:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Elements :: Off-Topic :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: