Wolves of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of the Elements

A wolf RP site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

..:: Choosing an alpha male ::..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tams
Alpha
Alpha
Tams

..:: Choosing an alpha male ::.. Empty
PostSubject: ..:: Choosing an alpha male ::..   ..:: Choosing an alpha male ::.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19 2008, 15:23

Anima shook her fur uncomftably, the female only just having woken up. She parts her jaws in a yawn, pushing her way out of her lichen-covered den. She leapt onto the rock in the middle of the clearing, nervousness clawing her belly. "All of my pack, gather beneath this rock!" She howled, voice echoing across the clearing.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesoftheelements.rpg-board.net
Fenris.
Beta
Beta
Fenris.

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Choosing an alpha male ::..   ..:: Choosing an alpha male ::.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19 2008, 15:32

Claw threw aside the meatless rabbit it had just eaten and walked towards the howl. Mintues later he came to a opening with a rock in the middle. Anima was sat on it so he walked closer then sat down on the grass. Waiting for the other members.
Back to top Go down
Tams
Alpha
Alpha
Tams

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Choosing an alpha male ::..   ..:: Choosing an alpha male ::.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19 2008, 15:35

Anima gazed around the clearing with her bright yellow eyes. "Best wait for the others," she murmured, scanning the landscape for any sign of other pack members.
Back to top Go down
MexicoWolf
Beta
Beta
MexicoWolf

PostSubject: Choosing Alpha Male   ..:: Choosing an alpha male ::.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19 2008, 17:15

Link and Outcast walked up and sat in front of Anima.
Back to top Go down
Tams
Alpha
Alpha
Tams

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Choosing an alpha male ::..   ..:: Choosing an alpha male ::.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19 2008, 17:17

"Good. Seems like our very small pack is here," she mutters under her voice, before raising her voice again. "The time for me to choose a mate for myself, and for me to choose an alpha male to lead beside me." She paused slightly, waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
MexicoWolf
Beta
Beta
MexicoWolf

PostSubject: Choosing Alpha Male   ..:: Choosing an alpha male ::.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19 2008, 17:21

Link and Outcast listened attentively.
Back to top Go down
Tams
Alpha
Alpha
Tams

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Choosing an alpha male ::..   ..:: Choosing an alpha male ::.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19 2008, 17:29

"My choice for alpha male is .. Claw. For being trustworthy, and helpful," she annouced, walking down the rock, padding towards Claw. "Do you accept?" She asked him calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Choosing an alpha male ::..   ..:: Choosing an alpha male ::.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..:: Choosing an alpha male ::..
Page 1 of 1