Wolves of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of the Elements

A wolf RP site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New home for the brothers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenris.
Beta
Beta
Fenris.

New home for the brothers Empty
PostSubject: New home for the brothers   New home for the brothers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19 2008, 14:42

Brak sat down happy about the new territory. He licked his paws and then yawned. While Markus marked the territory. He returned and sat next to his brother, silently.

Fenris ran onwards away from Blossom. He stopped and looked around where was he. Suddenly a scent came to his nose and he thought to himself. "It cant be..." He trotted onwards and then they came into view. He stood still with shock looking right at them.

Brak stood up and barked in delight. "Fenris?" He called out to the black wolf. Markus stood up and looked at the black wolf with no emotion.

Fenris ran to Brak knocking him to the ground and nipping his ears, in happiness. "Brothers!" He barked. His tail wagging madly behind him.

Markus gave a quick smile at the sight yet stood still. Brak laughed and stood up. "Brother Fenris, long time no see." He said.

Fenris walked into the den and fell asleep quickly.

Fenris stood up and nodded. He was the same size as his brothers yet skinner and less muscled. He smiled. "I know Varg im sorry about leaving." He said calmly.

Brak grinned. "Dont worry about it now we've found you." He said. Markus stood up and looked at Fenris. "Look at you dearest Fenris. Look what you've become.." He said coldly.

Fenris nodded. "You never change do you Markus?" He chuckled. But he was right look at what he was compared to his brothers. A little runt that would break like a stick.

Brak stood there wagging his tail watching his two brothers. Markus grin. "Never, you planning on staying?" He said in a croaky voice.

Fenris nodded agian. "Yes i will stay. Well if its ok with you?" He asked hoping for his brother to agree.

Markus circled Fenris. "Looking like that no you cannot..." He said coldly. And then stood still. Brak nudged Markus. "Hes right Fenris....Training begins soon.. We are Varg! Not weaklins." He said simply.

Fenris smiled. "Of course my siblings. Ill train to become a strong wolf like in the old days." He said proudly.

Markus nodded in approvel. He moved into the stone den and lay down cleaning his Armor. Brak followed. "C'mon Fenris we will rest then train." He said and lay down.
Back to top Go down
X Roxxi X
Beta
Beta
X Roxxi X

PostSubject: Re: New home for the brothers   New home for the brothers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19 2008, 17:07

Blossom walks through the forest, her heart dead. She had no meaning for life, and no meaning for that bitch Moonbeam to control her. Blossom was confused, she didn't know how she felt about Fenris. At the moment she wouldn't care if he died horribly. She looks at the males, all sitting together. She didn't feel like flirting, but they proberbly would come to her. But she would deal with them.
Back to top Go down
http://frst.aforumfree.com/index.htm
Fenris.
Beta
Beta
Fenris.

PostSubject: Re: New home for the brothers   New home for the brothers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 09:48

Fenris felt peacefully untill something happened. He was contacting the stars, he was a seer but not a good one. Contacting the stars didnt happen to him very much. The stars danced in the night sky and he watched them. A war was coming they said. He started to kick in his sleep and bark.

Markus shot up at the sound to Fenris moving forward to see what he was doing. He was getting worry now. "Fenris?" He growled. He nudge him continuely. Brak watched but saw a female in the distance. "One mintue.." He said and raced out of the den. He approached the female. He growled. "What do you want, Female?"
Back to top Go down
X Roxxi X
Beta
Beta
X Roxxi X

PostSubject: Re: New home for the brothers   New home for the brothers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 09:51

Blossom snarls at the male " Whats it got to do with you, I fyou really must know, I'm taking a walk " She says, sitting on the floor, putting her paw on a mouse, which she ate.
Back to top Go down
Fenris.
Beta
Beta
Fenris.

PostSubject: Re: New home for the brothers   New home for the brothers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 09:58

Brak growled agian like a bear roar. He was a very big wolf nearly twice the size of the female. "This is my territory, and you are trespasing. I would leave now while you can, Female."
Back to top Go down
X Roxxi X
Beta
Beta
X Roxxi X

PostSubject: Re: New home for the brothers   New home for the brothers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 10:38

Blossom growls at the male " Make me " She says, flexing her claws. She lunges at the male, tring to land an attck to the neck.

Random number (1,50) :

[49, YES, attack landed Razz]

Last edited by X Roxxi X on Sun Apr 20 2008, 10:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fenris.
Beta
Beta
Fenris.

PostSubject: Re: New home for the brothers   New home for the brothers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 13:40

Brak growled. "Do you know who i am?" He snarled loudly so his Brothers could hear. He spun around hoping to throw the female into a tree.
Random number (1,50) :

Landed!!
Back to top Go down
X Roxxi X
Beta
Beta
X Roxxi X

PostSubject: Re: New home for the brothers   New home for the brothers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 15:17

Blossom hits the tree with force, but she gets up with ease. She runs at the male with ful speed, if her move works, she should kick the male into a tree, flip in air and land perfectly.

Random number (1,50) :
Back to top Go down
Fenris.
Beta
Beta
Fenris.

PostSubject: Re: New home for the brothers   New home for the brothers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 17:09

Brak hitsa the tree hard cause leaves to fall on his head. He got up quickly. He smiled. "You fight well for a female." He said and barked loudly. Causing Markus to hear and walk out of the den. He growled at the female loudly and then waited for her to respond. While Brak licked his jaws. The brothers werent killers or murderers. They were warrior the best of the forest. Bred to fight. Brak spoke once more. "Ill give you one more chance to leave.." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
X Roxxi X
Beta
Beta
X Roxxi X

PostSubject: Re: New home for the brothers   New home for the brothers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 17:16

Blossom snarls at the male " I don't back down " She says, jumping at the male, tring to land a critcal hit

Random number (1,50) :
Back to top Go down
Fenris.
Beta
Beta
Fenris.

PostSubject: Re: New home for the brothers   New home for the brothers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 17:20

Brak quickly ducked the female just missing him. He turned and tried to grab her out of the air by the neck. If he caught her she wouldnt be able to escape his fangs. Markus just stood and watched the fighting.

In the cave Fenris awoke from his sleep and heard the fighing. He jumoed up and ran out of the den.

Random number (1,50) :
Back to top Go down
X Roxxi X
Beta
Beta
X Roxxi X

PostSubject: Re: New home for the brothers   New home for the brothers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 17:25

Blossom is grabs by the male, his fangs inpossible to escape, but if blossom bite him on the nose, he would let go in shock.

Random number (1,50) :
Back to top Go down
Fenris.
Beta
Beta
Fenris.

PostSubject: Re: New home for the brothers   New home for the brothers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 17:29

Brak yelped in pain let go he rubbed his nose with his front paw. Markus growled at the sight. "Kill her.." He said coldly. Brak looked at him in shock. "What i cant shes a female...Im not going to murder the inocent." He markus snarled. And walked forward he was the same size as Brak but had very impressive armor, protecting him from harm. "When one trespasses its a crime against the pack. She is guilty. And ill judge her!" He said.

Fenris heard Markus talking about killing Blossom. He yelled " Dont! I know her." He said and pushed Markus.
Back to top Go down
X Roxxi X
Beta
Beta
X Roxxi X

PostSubject: Re: New home for the brothers   New home for the brothers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 17:39

Blossom lets out a sigh of relief, loking at Fenris. She relaxed her muscles, not wanting to fight again " Thank you Fenris " She barks, looking at him, giving him a quick lick before looking at Markus " That armor don't make you heroic you know, and if you killed me, then the peacekeepers would come after you and, boy, thats not pretty " She snarls, turning, kicking dust in his face as she walks away.
Back to top Go down
Fenris.
Beta
Beta
Fenris.

PostSubject: Re: New home for the brothers   New home for the brothers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 17:46

Markus snarled loudly. "I smart girl would just walked away and be glad she wasnt dead, but no." Brak knew what was coming and grabbed Markus. Markus growled and dragged Bark to the female with him. Brak mumbled still holding Markus's leg yet being dragged along the dirt. "Fenris help me!" Fenris soon grabbed Markus trying to restain the huge wolf. Markus growled. "My armor makes me stronger then anyother wolf in the forest! Let me go while i rip her head off!" He screamed.
Back to top Go down
X Roxxi X
Beta
Beta
X Roxxi X

PostSubject: Re: New home for the brothers   New home for the brothers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 17:50

Blossom looks at the male, she stands firm and growls, a hint of fear in it though. Then a white firgure jumps at the male, holding him back, away from Blossom " TELARA, it's you old friend " She says, with joy in her bark.
Back to top Go down
Fenris.
Beta
Beta
Fenris.

PostSubject: Re: New home for the brothers   New home for the brothers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 17:53

Brak and Fenris held tight hold of Markus. He had anger issues, alot. He snarled still trying to get free. "My grandfather died in the great battle of bloodwood, and left me this Armor. You take it back now! These wolves cant hold me back for long!" He snarled.
Back to top Go down
X Roxxi X
Beta
Beta
X Roxxi X

PostSubject: Re: New home for the brothers   New home for the brothers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 20:15

Blossom looks at the male, she back away. Then a dark, black figure with blood markings grabs the pink wolf, pulling her into the bushes quickly. Darkfang tries to clasp her jaws round the female, but blossom bites her fur. Darkfang shakes her off, biting deep into her shoulder, tasting her sweet blood. She rips at teh fur and flesh, savigly ripping her apart. Blossom bites her back, grabbing her neck and throwing her at a tree. Darkfang hits it with force, blood soming out her mouth, but thats not the only thing. Foam too. Blossom looks at the Female " Are you... rabid " She says, lookign at the female, its red eyes piercing blossom. The female replies " No, I foam at the mouth when I'm hungry, makes me look rabid " She says, jumping at Blossom, but she is soon kicked off by Blossom. Blossom grabs the females leg, swinging her round and round, trowing her at a tree. Darkfang lands on the tree with all four feet, bouncing off it, hitting blossom, making her fly into a tree. Blossom hits the tree with a crash. She falls to the floor. Darkfang smiles, looking proud to have defeatened a strong female. But... blossom pulls herself back up, panting. She lunges at the female, garbbing her tail. Darkfang grabs at Blossom, but misses. Blossom pulls at her tail, ripping the fur away. Darkfang bites Blossom, making her drop her tail, then runs, with a half naked tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New home for the brothers   New home for the brothers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New home for the brothers
Page 1 of 1